This month we spent a lot of time improving existing features. In this blog post you can read all about it.
Hide items in the mobile webshop
To maintain the usability of the mobile webshop at an optimal level, you may want to hide some items. Now you can easily do this in your back-office under GENERAL > Design > Mobile > Settings. For example, you have the option to hide your brands, offers, tags or headlines. You can also choose not to show the overview with all your products.
New password no longer in the reminder e-mail
When your customers forget their passwords, they can request a reminder e-mail. Previously the password was included in the e-mail itself, now it is placed on a separate page. This increases privacy protection and is required by law in Germany.
KiyOh can now be used internationally
With KiyOh you can collect customer feedback and show this in your webshop. Just like SEOShop, KiyOh is going international. For example, this means that you can also use KiyOh in your German webshop. Now you can show how good your service is even to your German visitors!
Easier crediting of invoices
We made the crediting of invoices slightly easier. If customer A had ordered five units of product X, all five units were selected by default when you wanted to credit the invoice. You then had to adjust the amount to the number of units that you actually wanted to credit. We now changed this to a default of zero to avoid confusion.
Packing slips in the language of the customer
A number of customers asked us if we could make the packing slip available in the language of the customer. This is now possible!
- AfterPay – If you use AfterPay, no payment reminders or other e-mails are sent to your customers anymore.
- PayPal – The VAT reverse charge now also works for PayPal. In addition, the link is optimized for German regulations.
- Payments – The feedback from payments by Buckaroo, BetaalGarant, MultiSafepay and Sisow has been improved.
- Product reviews – The total score / the number of stars at product reviews are working correctly again.
- Currency – The Surinamese Dollar is added to the currency table..
- Searching – You can now also search for orders in a specific city in the order overview.
- B2B – If you own a B2B site, you can now list prices without VAT
- Partners – If you'd like to know more about a specific app, you can directly contact the creator of the app through our App Store.
- Webhooks - API events for webhooks now fully function in the back-office, frontend and API operations.
- Import / export – It is now possible to remove existing images prior to a product update, making sure images are not duplicated.
- We've added a .ae extension for the United Arab Emirates.